Blacksheep Job Availability
Junior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam.
Report to: Production Manager
- Involved directly in manufacturing projects and implementation of plans.
- Assemble all assigned products strictly following the assembly and production process.
- Control the quality of all components manufactured by various suppliers; report to the project manager strictly following the quality control and reporting process. Manage the warehouse products for each project and update daily.
- Weekly update project schedules to project managers and production team, including expenses, timelines, and man efforts.
- Report any problems or issues with the components or products immediately to project managers for proper solutions.
- Perform other relevant tasks when assigned.
Required skills and capabilities:
- University degree (Technology university is preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Good at using office software and computers.
- Ability to use basic tools in manufacturing.
- Ability to work in a well-organized way.
- Ability to work in both individually and as part of a team.
- AutoCAD and 3D Design software (Creo, CATIA, NX…) skill is preferred.
- Proactive and quick learner, willing to take on challenges.
- Opportunity to work in an international, friendly, creative, and active environment.
- Opportunity to approach one of the most advanced technologies in the world.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your covering letter addressing each of the job requirements and CV to:
Giang.firstname.lastname@example.org the attention of Ms Giang Nguyen, Operations Director
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we would encourage woman to apply for the engineering job.
We look forward to hearing from you!