Single-cell Bioinformatics Deliverables
For all of our single-cell analytics services, a preliminary data analysis is included.
After you have generated the raw sequencing data (FASTQ format) on your machine and send the file to us through a secured ftp server, we send you quality control reports, mapped count tables, a preliminary clustering analysis and differential gene expression analysis.
You can use this preliminary analysis to analyze the cell populations present in your sample and their differential gene expression patterns. This will help you understand the results of your experiments right away.
Note: Please contact us while planning your analysis. We are happy to help you with power calculations and advise on best practices to ensure your experiment is set up for success and to help you save money on sequencing costs.
OUR STANDARD DELIVERABLES
For each single-cell analytics project, you can expect the following deliverables:
– QC reports
– Mapped count tables
– A preliminary cluster analysis
– A preliminary differential gene expression analysis
– A Seurat object to do your own analyses with the Seurat pipeline
– An AnnData object should you want to conduct your analyses with RaceID pipeline
– For 10x Genomics single-cell sequencing projects, we include some additional deliverables: A cloupe object for easy visualization with the 10x Genomics Loupe Browser.
If you are interested in working with us, fill in the Inquiries Form. After completing the form, we’ll send you a personal customer code within one working day. You need your customer code every time you submit your files.
Our specialists will also contact you to schedule a free consultation session so that we can understand your needs better.
If you would like to collaborate with us on a long-term basis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get started today
To find out how to partner with blacksheep, send us your information.